Undergraduate level and Advanced level
War and Peace in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (FKVB21)
- Comparative Politics: Institutions and Actors (STVN24)
- European Governance (STVP30)
- Everyday Europe. Understanding European Integration from the Ground Up (STVN23)
- Minorities and Ethnic-Sectarian Conflict in the Middle East (STVN21)
- Ontological Security Studies (STVN20)
- Policy-making Processes - Actors, Causes and Consequences (STVN22)
- Political Science Methodology (STVN14)
- Power, Politics and the Environment (STVN17)
- War and Peace in a World in Transition (STVN13)
Special entry requirements for studying courses on the advanced level
You must have completed the equivalent of 150 ECTS-credits (2.5 years) at undergraduate level, including 90 ECTS-credits (1.5 years) in Political Science or Peace or Peace and Conflict Studies.
Courses linked to specific research
Many courses in the Department of Political Science are linked to specific research projects, in which teachers are involved. Therefore the courses are not given every term.
Information on which courses are currently running
If you are qualified for Master courses on the advanced or graduate level you may also apply for interdisciplinary courses.
Go to the Faculty of Social Scences to read more about Master studies and interdisciplinary courses.
Courses for exchange students coming to Sweden
More information and which courses we offer to our exchange students coming to Sweden can be found on our website.
Contact Study Advisors
E-mail: studievagledare [at] svet [dot] lu [dot] se
You can find us at the department of Political Science (Eden) on the second floor next to the information desk (Expedition).
Make an appointment with a study advisor?
Please make your appointment on TimeEdit.
If you currently are not a student at Lund University, please email us for an appointment at studievagledare [at] svet [dot] lu [dot] se, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Room: Eden 232
Telephone: (+46) 046-222 89 50
Room: Eden 233
Telephone: (+46) 046-222 80 48
Room: Eden 231 B
Telephone: (+46) 046-222 89 38
Questions about official transcripts, certificates of registration, picking up graded assignments and general information.
Please contact Jessica Blom Larsson at the information desk (expedition [at] svet [dot] lu [dot] se).