Political Science and Political Psychology
- Globalisation and International Relations
- Political Psychology and security studies
- Nationalism, populism, gender and postcolonialism
Catarina Kinnvall is Professor at the Department of Political Science, Lund University, Sweden. She is also the former Vice-President of the International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP) and the former Editor-in-Chief of the journal Political Psychology.
Her research interests involve political psychology, migration and multiculturalism, globalization and security, religion and nationalism, with a particular focus on South Asia and Europe.
She is the author of a number of books and articles. Some of her publications include:
- Climate Hazards, Disasters, and Gender Ramifications (co-ed, Routledge 2019);
- Ontological Insecurity in the European Union (co-ed. Routledge 2019);
- Bordering Securities: The Politics of Connectivity and Dispersion (co-ed, Routledge 2014);
- The Palgrave Handbook of Global Political Psychology (co-ed. Palgrave 2014);
- The Political Psychology of Globalization: Muslims in the West (co-author, Oxford University Press 2011);
- On Behalf of Others: the Psychology of Care in a Global World (co-ed. Oxford University Press 2008);
- Globalization and Religious Nationalism in India: The Search for Ontological Security (Routledge 2006).
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.