Main research areas
- Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda
- Multi-stakeholder partnerships
In my PhD project I approach questions of legitimacy and effectiveness of multi-stakeholder partnerships for the SDGs through the lens of governmentality with a focus on localization and participation.
I am particularly interested in exploring the complexity and messiness of governance through multi-stakeholder partnerships and the cultural, historic, and material context in which the implementation processes of the SDGs play out.
I aim to contribute to the theoretical understanding of multi-stakeholder partnerships as productive spaces of governance as well as empirical knowledge about power-relations and situated practices in the context of multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- MSc in Welfare Policies and Management, Lund University
- BSc Political Science, Copenhagen University
- Transformative partnerships for sustainable development: Assessing synergies, effectiveness and legitimacy of UNs multi-stakeholder partnerships across SDGs to achieve the 2030 Agenda