The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Victimisation and harassment

Lund University does not accept victimisation or harassment. As an employee, if you feel that you have been the victim of abuse or harassment in the workplace, or if you witness what you perceive to be abusive behaviour in the workplace, you may find information here that will help you.

How to report victimisation and harassment

As an employee, if you feel you have been, or have witnessed someone else being, the subject of victimisation or harassment, you can report the incident to your manager, Head of the Department of Political Science. If this is not possible, you can contact the next level of management, such as the dean or equivalent, or talk to the local health and safety representative.

Your manager (or your manager’s manager according to the delegation rules) is obliged to start an investigation into the incident.

You can also report victimisation through Lund University’s incident report procedure.

Read more about reporting occupational injuries and incidents

On the Staff pages you can read more about how Lund University handle victimisation and harassment.